Litigants in Person
Hylton-Potts - The London Based Law Firm helping people across the UK
Hylton-Potts have many years’ experience helping Litigants in Person. If you are going to Court or a Tribunal without a lawyer, we can help, call or email us today!
We’re here to help you;
- 24 hour free email legal service.
- Office hours free telephone helpline.
- Everything strictly confidential.
- Dedicated expert and experienced lawyer.
- Available by telephone, Skype, meeting and email.
- Fixed Fees.
Call us today on – 020 7381 8111
We can help fight your case…
- We understand going to court or to a tribunal without a lawyer can be a worrying and stressful time for anyone.
- We will guide you through the whole process and be there to explain everything, along with any other legislation, every step of the way.
- We keep costs low so that you do not have to feel like you cannot afford Expert Legal Advice.
- We can be your ‘McKenzie Friend‘.
- There are no hidden ‘Extras’, just our guaranteed fixed cost fee.
- We reduce the cost of litigation substantially, by working with you as a team.
- By sharing the ‘legwork’, we get even complex and difficult cases to Court in a very cost-effective way.
- We will ensure you have your ‘day in court’ without paying expensive legal fees for years to come.
- CCJ against you? we can apply to have it set aside and removed for a highly competitive fixed fee.
- We can help with problems involving The Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education (OIA), and other educational problems and appeals
- Contact us if you feel you have been unfairly marked, or given a fail in any examination, including Royal College of Surgeons.
- We can help with appeals to the Valuation Tribunal Service.
A helping hand for Litigants in Person
Going to court or to a tribunal without a lawyer can be one of the most worrying and stressful times for anyone to go through. It is never easy on anyone, so here at Hylton-Potts will do all we can to make it as stress free for you as we can. We will guide you through the whole process and be there to explain everything, every step of the way.
Keeping your Costs Low with a Guaranteed Fixed Fee!
We make it as low cost as we can so that you not have to feel like you cannot afford expert legal advice. We charge guaranteed fixed fees, helping to make expert advice more affordable.
No hidden extras or hourly rates
We reduce the cost of litigation substantially by working with you as a team, sharing the legwork. In this way we get complex and difficult cases to Court in a very cost-effective way.
Rodney Hylton-Potts can be your “McKenzie friend”.
We offer an ‘Unbundling’ service, where we provide separate items of legal assistance where required, leaving you the client to handle the more routine matters and keep costs well under control. We can offer highly competitive fixed prices for each stage of the case. We can help guide you through the Civil Procedure Rules.
Why choose Hylton-Potts?
The fixed, guaranteed fees include all required documents, advice from experienced, approachable Litigation Lawyers. Access to your Lawyer by email, Skype and direct dial telephone, or at meetings as you prefer. A Lawyer who explains everything, and uses clear plain English.
We are no nonsense Street fighters good to have on your side. For us there is no such thing as ‘Just another case’ .We treat you like a close family member or lifelong friend. We provide a better and cheaper service than solicitors. Rodney did not get his nickname ‘Rottweiler’ by being touchy-feely.
We are not doctors, but know that the impact of our legal work can be as important and life changing as that of a surgeon.
We are informal and approachable, but deadly serious about helping you, just like a top surgeon.
We offer a fast and efficient service, and always give excellent value for money. All phone calls, emails and letters are dealt with the same day. Rodney a letter from the Judge in charge of the Lists of the High Court in London congratulating me on the speed with which he handle litigation. We are rather proud of it.