Excuses to delay payment
Are you owed money?
Have you ever heard any of the following excuses?
- I have lost the invoice.
- I dispute the verbal estimate.
- Goods were not received.
- The statement not received.
- I cannot agree the statement.
- Computer is down.
- The accountant has broken his arm.
- The accountant is sick.
- The accountant is dead.
- The accountant absconded with the tea girl.
- We have no accountant.
THEN you get a cheque BUT
- No signature
- Figures and words disagree.
- Two signatures required but only one there.
- Missed cheque run.
- Run out of cheques
- Annual stock in trade.
- End of financial year.
- Goods located but it was sale or return.
- Don’t you know there is a war on.
- Send your credit note so we can balance your account.
If you have heard any of the above excuses, you need a Rottweiler so contact Rodney Hylton-Potts on 020 7381 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell him about the money you are owed and he will, free of charge, advise you on the options costs and timing. A ‘Rodney’ special letter is not one that people ignore or put inder the clock.
What have you got to lose?