Motoring Offence Lawyers
Hylton-Potts - The London Based Law Firm helping people across the UK
Hylton-Potts have many years’ experience helping clients charged with Motoring and Public Carriage offences. We can offer you Expert Legal help & advice every step of the way.
Call or email us today!
We are here to help you;
- 24 hour free email legal service.
- Office hours free telephone helpline.
- Everything strictly confidential.
- Dedicated expert and experienced lawyer.
- Available by telephone, Skype, meeting and email.
- Fixed fees starting from £295 (incl. VAT).
Call us today on – 020 7381 8111
We can help fight your case…
- We understand that being in trouble with the police, the Public Carriage Offices or DVLA can be a worrying & stressful time.
- We will guide you through the whole process and be there to explain everything, along with any other legislation, every step of the way.
- We keep costs low so that you don’t have to feel like you cannot afford Expert Legal Advice.
- There are no hidden ‘Extras’, just our guaranteed fixed cost fee.
- We can provide a mitigation letter for the Judge for a fixed fee of only £295 (incl. VAT).
- We can draft and file a Public Carriage and DVLA Appeal for a fixed fee of only £295 (incl. VAT).
- If necessary, we can provide you with full court representation for a fixed fee of £950 (incl. VAT).
Motoring Offence Legal Help and Advice
Being in trouble with the police, or the Public Carriage Office can be one of the most worrying and stressful times for anyone to go through. It is never easy on anyone, so here at Hylton-Potts will do all we can to make it as stress free for you as we can. We will guide you through the whole process and be there to explain everything, every step of the way.
Black cab drivers/hackney carriage.
We advise black cab drivers and holders of hackney carriage licences with licensing difficulties or appeals. There is a free legal helpline 020 7381 8111 or email email@example.com
Transport for London (TFL) gives licences to private hire companies like Addison Lee, or Uber, and we help many of them.
Applying for a taxi driver licence – https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/taxis-and-private-hire/licensing/apply-for-a-taxi-driver-licence
If you have lived in a country other than the UK for one or more continuous periods of three months or more within the last three years, please download the ‘Living and working abroad’ form and submit this with your application.
Before you can start learning the Knowledge, you need to apply to be a licensed taxi driver and have your application approved.
To apply for a licence, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of applying, although you cannot be licensed until you are 21 years old). There is no upper age limit
- You must hold a full DVLA, Northern Ireland, or other European Economic Area state driving licence
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
You must meet character and medical requirements.
You must be of good character. To establish this you will be required to undertake an ‘enhanced’ criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) through – GBGroup
Taxis (black cabs) need to have a taxi vehicle licence before they can be used as a working taxi.
Information for fleet owners
Apply for a private hire driving licence
Apply for a private hire operators licence
The private hire regulations have recently changed. You should familiarise yourself with the changes before submitting your application
When you think of private hire operators you usually think of minicab offices on the high street. However, there are many different kinds of operator including:
- Those who only cater for social events such as prom, hen and stag nights and corporate events
- One person operations offering a chauffeur service
- Individuals whose principle work is as a tour guide
- operators who only do contract work, for example school runs for a local council
Apply for a private hire vehicle licence
We operate highly competitive fixed fees. There is a free legal helpline 020 7381 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make it as low cost as we can so that you do not have to feel like you cannot afford Expert Legal Advice. We charge guaranteed fixed fees, to ensure that we’re helping to make expert advice more affordable to everyone.
You wont find any hidden ‘Extras’ or hourly rates added to your bill, the price you see is the price you pay!
We can provide you with a mitigation letter to give to the Judge for a fixed fee often of only £295 (inc. VAT).
We can also help with drafting and filing Public Carriage Appeals or DVLA for a fixed fee often of only £295 (inc. VAT).
Should it be required, we can also assist you with full court representation which will include preparation, a meeting, and representation in court by a top private barrister briefed by us for a fixed fee of £950 (inc. VAT).
Why choose Hylton-Potts?
The fixed, guaranteed fees include all required documents, advice from experienced, approachable Motoring Offence Lawyers. Access to your Lawyer by email, Skype and direct dial telephone, or at meetings as you prefer. A Lawyer who explains everything, and uses clear plain English.
We are no nonsense Street fighters good to have on your side. For us there is no such thing as ‘Just another case’ .We treat you like a close family member or lifelong friend. We provide a better and cheaper service than solicitors. Rodney did not get his nickname ‘Rottweiler’ by being touchy-feely.
We are not doctors, but know that the impact of our legal work can be as important and life changing as that of a surgeon.
We are informal and approachable, but deadly serious about helping you, just like a top surgeon.
We offer a fast and efficient service, and always give excellent value for money. All phone calls, emails and letters are dealt with the same day.